Thursday, January 14, 2010

Milo Samuel Gonzalo Garcia


I never thought something could make me as happy as a baby inside of me. I'm completely in love with this little boy, and though I wish he were here more than anything already, I love that he's with me every second of the day.

I want him to be here so I can finally see what he looks like, get to know his little personality, make him smile, kiss him, and teach him things. The list could go on, but I'll leave it at that for now.

I'm beyond grateful to have Jacques in my life, especially as my husband and the father of my son. I couldn't ask for a better person to start a family with, and I'm so excited for this adventure we're going to share. I have no doubt that it will be hard, but more and more we've proven that we're a great team (sounds cheesy, we know), and I think we'll be awesome parents. I love him, and I'm so glad that we are at the point we are in our relationship. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him.

We're naming the baby Milo, and yes - he's going to have two middle names. Samuel: after my dad, Gonzalo: after Jacques' dad. Samuel could also be for my great-grandpa, who I wish could be here to see this happening.

I think I'm going to cry, so I'm ending this. Milo is kicking, and I'm already all emotional spilling my feelings about Jacques and being a mom... it's been a while since I posted, so I figured I'd "announce" his name. Plus, I really hated my blog before, but I finally fixed it up and I'm liking how it's looking.

1 comment: