Friday, October 16, 2009

Baby Garcia

I finally got to "meet" my baby yesterday, along with my awesome, sweet doctor!
When she did the ultrasound, the baby was wiggling around like crazy - stretching its legs, waving its arms, and dancing around. It also kept putting its hands by it's face, and there's one picture where it looks like it's sucking its thumb. This picture is by far my favorite because it looks like its hand is waving, and you can see the facial features really well....it has a cute little pointy nose, and I told Jacques it's already got his big lips. It's all so much more real now that I've seen my baby and I know it's okay, moving around, is healthy, and has a strong heartbeat. The doctor said that I'm as far along as I thought I was, so I'll be 13 weeks on Sunday.

I'm so in love with this little person already. <3

5 comments:

  1. Awwwe, sooo cute!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm so excited. It's amazing seeing it for the first time and knowing it's real. This is the only thing I've had a hard time being patient with in my ENTIRE life! I just want it here, now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I bet! You've been trying for a long time haven't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, actually - we got pregnant our first try. I've been wanting one for a long time, but we finally decided it was just time so we basically stopped being careful and said if it happened, then awesome. And it did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats the best way to do it! Well congrats again! And keep posting pictures since this is the only way I keep in contact with everyone :)

    ReplyDelete